Online Privacy & Mobile Security
From spyware detection, data monitoring to permissions manager, antitheft and root checker, Malloc helps you take control over who has access to your data.
An app you can trust
Are you tired of being tracked online by advertisers? Are you scared your personal data is leaked to
the internet? Spyware and data trackers are real threats to our privacy.
Malloc is an all-in-one solution that helps you protect from spyware and take control of your online privacy.
Scan for spyware and vulnerabilities
Scan for spyware
Spyware such us Pegasus or mSpy are malicious software that can be installed and infect your device without your knowledge with the aim to steals sensitive information to send it to advertisers, data firms or spies. Malloc helps you detect and protect from such spyware.
Detect apps containing data trackers
Apps that you use everyday may communicate or share your data with other companies such as advertisers and data firms. They achieve that using data trackers. Data trackers can collect and leak your data to advertisers and data firms. Detect trackers with Malloc to protect your privacy and online activity.
Check if your device is rooted
Rooted devices are highly insecure and prone to data leakages. If your device is rooted then a person, an app or a malware can gain a privileged control of your device and access sensitive data. With Malloc you can check if your device is rooted.
Detect suspicious apps
Use Malloc to detect spyware and suspicious apps. Detect apps that may have access to your sensitive data, use privacy critical permissions and are downloaded from untrusted sources.
Surf the web privately and freely
Safe and secure VPN to encrypt your activity and protect your data from trackers.
Stop spyware, data trackers, ads, cryptominers and adult websites from exploiting your data without your consent.
Know where your data is sent
Monitor contacted and blocked domains through Connection Reports. They get stored on your device and are only available to you.
Hide your online identity and conceal your true location so no one can trace you.
Protect from data leakages
Protect from unauthorized access and sharing of sensitive or financial information, including login credentials, contact lists, emails, passwords, pictures and more.
Take your privacy to the next level
Check who is using your camera and microphone
Monitor when and which apps are using the camera and microphone of your phone and for how long. Mute your microphone for extra security!
Prevent phone theft
Enable antitheft alarm to protect your phone while charged in public space.
Check out what our users say
"I have dealt with severe abuse from my ex, stalking as well. I choose your app because of the mic protection."
"I'm being protected from the innumerable amount of threats invading our privacy. Definitely legitimate, cost effective, and safe most importantly."
"This app adequately does exactly what it says it will do. I didn't have any issues with the app or any weirdness of other apps abusing my phone's resources or abilities."
"Does what it said it would! Doesn't run my battery down and is easy to use! Ya gotta love it! No Ads either! Whew! Why cant every app be this good? A sincere "Thank you" to the developers!"
"Excellent app and it monitor every app to give most info on wich one accessing microphone or cam and how much time it have been used."
"Blew my mind about what apps and how often I was being watched or listened to! Everyone needs this app!"
Any questions? Check out the FAQ
1. Keep your device and apps up to date: Regularly check for and install software updates for your device and apps, as these often include security fixes and patches.
2. Use a reputable antivirus app: Install and use an antivirus app such as Malloc that will scan your device for malware and other security threats.
3. Do not root your device in an effort to increase its performance. A rooted device has severely compromised security.
4. Be careful when installing apps: Only download apps from the Google Play Store or other reputable app stores, and read reviews and permissions before installing an app.
5. Use a lock screen: Use a PIN, password, or fingerprint to lock your device to prevent unauthorized access.
6. Be cautious when using public Wi-Fi: Avoid using public Wi-Fi networks to access sensitive information or make financial transactions, as they may not be secure.
7. Use a VPN: Virtual Private Network (VPN) encrypts your internet connection and protect your device from hackers and other malicious actors.
8. Be aware of phishing attempts: Be wary of suspicious emails, text messages, and phone calls that ask for personal information or direct you to a website to enter personal information.
9. Be careful with your personal data: Be mindful of the personal information you share online and on your device, and limit access to sensitive data.
By following these steps, you can help protect your Android device from malware and other security threats.